The company is working on revolutionizing the way presentations are made, reinventing the user interface and largely automating the slide layout.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred;
- strong skills and commitment to C++ ;
- working language is English, German is preferred;
- technical skills and knowledge are required.
- team worker
- creative mind to find the best solutions
- team player, especially having an international mindset for working in a multicultural work atmosphere.
- Location: Germany, Berlin;
- the company helps candidates to relocate to Berlin, and helps to acquire a work permit, too;
- the annual gross salary varies from 75.000 to 120.000 €;
- all candidates have to do a programming test to show their abilities as of C++ developers;
- the test takes 3-4 hours to complete;
- the candidates will be given 9 hours for the whole testing process;
- each of the developers will do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing, rather than splitting these activities between several people. We thus put everyone in control of their own work.
Apply for job