Euro Law & Marketing based in Slovakia recruits IT specialists for leading Slovak companies to work and live in Slovakia for at least one year. The gross salary is between 2000-3000 Euros (in special cases up to 10.000 Euros) per month based on the agreement with the employer. The employer will provide accommodation, and there is also a possibility to have the transfer costs (document preparation, visa and travel) covered by the employer. If you have the profile the employer seeks for, please do not hesitate to send your detailed CV in English and cover letter on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via phone numbers +374 99 18 38 68 (representative in Yerevan) and Whatsapp +421 917 48 99 82 (office in Bratislava with Russian, Armenian and English speaking staff).
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only short-listed candidates who have passed the initial selection and testing will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Corpohost Group LLC and mention the URL of it's website – www.jobs.am. Thanks.
We are seeking a .NET Developer to work on complex software development projects (maintenance or further development of already existing services). As a graduate member of a skilled team of .NET Developers, a newbie will assist with the development and delivery various business solutions. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting .NET based components and interfaces.
You will work with the latest software and leading-edge development tools. We give you an opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic, often multinational environment. You will gain a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT developers with a national and international background. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with a newbie and to teach them how we can work and think to reach good results.
We need many new .NET developers of various knowledge levels to work on great projects.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Must be a team player
- Proven experience. NET, C#
- Experience with databases like MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Knowledge of SQL development, ORM mapping and database performance tuning is an advantage
- Basic understanding of test automation principles
- Able to communicate in English
SW Development Teamleader. (junior-level)
The SW Development Team Manager will be responsible for:
- the whole SW Delivery lifecycle (people allocations, task planning, managing the services in production,...)
- the internal relationship with the groups of development, technical support, IT Operations as well as internal customers and sales team during all the phases of the project to ensure the compliance with the established standards and methodologies
- people management of approximately 5 IT professionals (architects, developers) including their selection, building the team and development
Personality requirements and skills:
- At least Bachelor degree in computer science or IT related
- Proven 2 years working experience on software development (e.g. C#, Oracle, XML) and delivery projects in international environments
- experience with people management on projects is a must
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies applied to IT/software development projects and related tools
- Strong negotiations skills and customer orientation
- Excellent people management skills