“Transparency International Anticorruption Center” PO
Transparency International Anticorruption Center (TIAC) is the accredited National Chapter of Transparency International (TI), the global anti-corruption movement in Armenia, established as local NGO in 2000. As a global movement with one vision, we want a world free of corruption. Through chapters in more than 100 countries and an international secretariat in Berlin, we are leading the fight against corruption to turn this vision into reality.
In TIAC we are a small team of twenty highly devoted professionals with the same values such as, transparency, accountability, integrity, justice and courage. We work together with governments, civil society organizations, international organizations and media with the mission to promote good governance in Armenia through reducing the corruption and strengthening the democracy.
In line with this mission, the overall goals of TIAC are to support:
1.Effective anticorruption policy and transparent and accountable governance
2.Free, fair and transparent elections and the establishment of a democratic electoral institute
3. Reasonable, transparent and accountable public resource management
Against this background, TIAC’s portfolio includes the following activities:
1. Research, monitoring and evaluation of public policies
2. Development of recommendations and advocacy for democratic change
3. Raising public awareness and strengthening capacity to enhance civic engagement in democratic governance procedures
4. Strategic litigation of public interest issues and assistance of stakeholders in combatting corruption
TIAC’s recruitment is based on “equal working opportunities,” principle, excluding manifestations of any form of discrimination, such as racial, gender, religious, national or ethnic, age or limited ability to work and is guided by open and free competition, impartial and “no special treatment” attitude.