We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to become our Solar Team member. We promise you a comfortable office, coffee/tea and a cool working atmosphere.
- Collaborating with engineers to determine the specifications of the project,
- Lead the team involved in the project,
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish,
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met,
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed,
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports,
- Budget planning and cost estimating,
- Always ensure quality construction standards.
- 3 years working experience in construction management or similar role,
- Good knowledge of construction management processes,
- Experience with international construction management software packages,
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills,
- A team player with leadership abilities,
- Master degree in engineering, building science or relevant field,
- Good knowledge of Armenian and English languages,
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel,
- Knowledge of MS Project is highly required,
- Knowledge of other construction programs will be viewed as an advantage,
- Consistency and high sense of responsibility,
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage,
- Driving license, the availability of a personal vehicle will be an advantage.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs by pressing Apply For Job. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.