Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Banking Analyst position.
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
• Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
• Experts working in the financial sector with focus on bank analysis (audit, due diligence)
What are the responsibilities?
• Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
• Prepare summaries on the banks’ financial situation
• Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
• Collect data and perform research on banks
• Provide conclusions and recommendations on research findings (banking sector)
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in banking or another relevant field (connected to banking)
• Absolute fluency in English (perfect writing and communication skills in English)
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
• Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!