Anitex LLC is looking for Chemical Engineer/Chemical Analyst specialist
Requirements & Skills
- University degree in Chemical Engineering or related degree
- 3+ years in Chemical Field or Production facility whereby Chemical skills were required
- Previous lab experience
- Knowledge of lab procedures
- Knowledge in software applications, electronics and computers along with hardware and software equipment. They must be familiar with production and quality control processes in production environments,
- Age – Minimum 25 years old
- English writing and speaking is a MUST
Duties and responsibilities:
- Use techniques to separate mixtures and study the reaction between materials and energy.
- To determine the composition, reactions, and chemical or physical properties of organic and inorganic compounds.
- To develop new products or knowledge of new products and prepare reports, standards and technical papers for tests, products and processes.
- To consult with team to conduct analyses, develop tests, and interpret results.
- To develop and improve processes, equipment and formulas, and prepare compounds and solutions to conduct tests.
- Responsible for cleaning their lab equipment and the overall lab environment. This ensures a safe and clean environment for everyone who works in the lab.
- Perform routine and non-routine chemical analysis of products using standard operating procedures.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies in laboratory.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs by pressing Apply For Job. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.