Rika Group UK LLC is looking for FARSI/PERSIAN speaking and writing customer support agents to start work immediately. The role will be heavily based around IT as well as general sport rules. The candidate should be a flexible and tech-savvy person, with strong computer and Internet research skills. He/ she should have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Use ticketing systems to respond to users, organise the timing and handling of users requests and
respond to emails from users
- Good telephone manners
- maintain professional customer service to clients.
- ensuring that the online user experience is at a high standard at all times - consistently exceed users' needs
- keeping updated on relevant sporting matters and rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in either English and Farsi OR Armenian and Farsi languages. Fluency in farsi (both written and spoken) is a necessity
- Proficiency in using computers is a must
- Focused, determined and solution-orientated work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to understand complex processes
- To remain driven, able to rise to a challenge and focus on delivery
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change
- Self-motivated, energetic and dedicated
- Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational training/experience is desirable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by Apply for job or call +374 4403 4414.
Please indicate the title of the position "CustomerAgent" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More about Rika Group UK