INTENDED AUDIENCE: All competent and eligible individuals who have a desire to be an essential part of the inner-workings in a winery.
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Ashtarak, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a smart, experienced, organized, detail-oriented individual to assist the director in matters pertaining to communications, paperwork (export, sales, or customs-related), bookkeeping, applications, and other projects which the director might need assistance in, pertaining to the winery.
- Professionally writing letters and emails, answering phone calls
- Being on top of scheduling meetings, deadlines and office operations
- Coordinating logistics
- Basic bookkeeping
- Office management (supplies, inventory)
- Contributing ideas or assistance to other departments of the business as needed (ie. marketing, tourism)
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Experience in business administration, clerical work, communications, or similar
- Proficient in English, Russian, and Armenian
- Organized (be able to prioritize tasks)
- Responsible (to meet and maintain deadlines)
- Can work effectively without supervision
- Good communication and writing skills
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on skills for the position.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email your CV to email@example.com, PLEASE INCLUDE a short cover letter stating why you think you are right for this position and let us know when you would be able to begin.