Euro Law & Marketing based in Slovakia recruits IT specialists for leading Slovak companies to work and live in Slovakia for at least one year. The gross salary is between 2000-3000 Euros (in special cases up to 10.000 Euros) per month based on the agreement with the employer. The employer will provide accommodation, and there is also a possibility to have the transfer costs (document preparation, visa and travel) covered by the employer. If you have the profile the employer seeks for, please do not hesitate to send your detailed CV in English and cover letter on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via phone numbers +374 99 18 38 68 (representative in Yerevan) and Whatsapp +421 917 48 99 82 (office in Bratislava with Russian, Armenian and English speaking staff).
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only short-listed candidates who have passed the initial selection and testing will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Corpohost Group LLC and mention the URL of it's website – www.jobs.am. Thanks.
Must have areas:
- Build the foundations for future versions of our application using the latest standards and technologies
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market development into reality
- Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the sprint planning meetings
Must have areas:
- Strong knowledge in web based application development stack and technologies
- Knowledge of client side technologies: HTML5, React and Web API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You love to code and it’s more than a job, it’s a passion for you
- You are work-proficient in English
Nice to have areas:
- Skills at browser-specific performance tuning optimization
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and supporting tools, i.e. Jasmine, Karma
- Scrum experience is an advantage
- Cryptography, crypto, ECC, Chain, Serializer, IPFS experience is an advantage
- Computer Science based degree (in progress or ﬁnished) is an advantage