Equiti AM is looking for a FX Salesperson (Native Russian Speaker) to join its team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting Sales team, developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients and partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings. He/ she will report directly to the Head of Sales and will work as part of the Sales team to bring on new clients by using his/ her current experience in the market and his/ her own sources.
- Initiate sales for FX products by calling and/ or emailing leads;
- Source prospective clients for the Company's products from his/ her own client list;
- Follow up on all prospects via phone calls and emails;
- Develop and maintain a relationship with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings;
- Gather market and customer information;
- Maintain leads in an organised manner;
- Liaise with Line Manager to promote lead acquisition and follow up on targeted marketing campaigns;
- Provide feedback to Line Manager on the success of promotional campaigns and client requirements/ trends;
- Support clients on the use of platforms, systems, trading and onboarding processes via email, skype and over the phone;
- Analyze key industry challenges facing global financial markets and potential scenarios, shaping the future landscape of the financial markets industry;
- Closely monitor competitor's activity on a daily basis and provide market-leading remittance rates;
- Analyze and advise on information concerning foreign exchange market trends;
- Adhere to and keep up to date with all internal and external controls, legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements;
- Work on firm-wide special projects related to process improvements;
- Provide high quality and accurate reporting.
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial services/ banking, especially margin trading for FX or CFDs is preferable;
- Established network of clients in Asset/ Fund Managers, Hedge Funds, and Local Banks, trading Spot FX and NDFs is preferable;
- BA in Finance or Security Market;
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for financial markets, international affairs, and geopolitical events;
- Native Russian speaker (from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and/ or living in Armenia);
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Proven sales track record and strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to understand and explain risk;
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; talkative and persuasive person;
- Quick thinker and a problem-solver in real-time;
- Technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in collaboration with members of the Company's team;
- Willingness to pass qualification exam during a reasonable time of period (3 months), if required by the regulatory body.
Please apply to this job by sending your CV to the following firstname.lastname@example.org email indicating the position in the subject line.
Equiti AM CJSC carries out brokerage and other services in the Forex and Derivatives market for Professional and Institutional clients in the CIS and Middle East regions.
Trust is what you need when trading. We know how important it is to ensure the security and integrity of all your trading activity and your trust is of utmost value to us. We diligently work to meet the stringent standards set by the CBA in order to put our client's best interests at the center of our business.
At Equiti, we understand that talent and human resources are what matter most. We encourage our people to be their best in a productive, healthy and competitive environment.
Equiti Group prides itself on the following values:
Innovation - Equiti embraces innovative technological solutions to stay ahead of its peers, to gain market share and to create shareholder value.
Collaborative Culture - Equiti is proud of its collaborative culture and unifies its resources to expand the boundaries of possibilities and ideas with the goal of achieving excellence. Ethics - Equiti focuses on leading the industry by applying strong ethical and transparent business practices which will be reflective in the way we interact with our clients, thereby building trust and loyalty.
Freedom of Expressions - Equiti provides a supportive environment that promotes the freedom of ideas and the opportunity to innovate and contribute to new ways of doing things. To learn more about the Company, please visit: https://www.equiti.am/.