Head of HR department will be responsible for Human Resources activity for an organization, for aligning business objectives and managing the HR team, procedures and processes.
- Implements and develops human resources department strategies in line with company policies.
- Implements and revises, analyzes and updates company’s compensation program and salary budget.
- Coordinates and manages the payroll processes for the Company.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annually reports for internal and external authorities.
- Manages Human resources department documentation flow and day to day operations.
- Manages Human Resource Management automated system, makes require improvements and coordinate HR related process automation.
- Develops methods to improve HR policies and procedures, job Descriptions in compliance with RA Legislation
- Supports management by providing Human resource advices and decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years’ experience in human resources management
- 2+ years’ experience in a HR leading position
- Strong understanding of RA legislation, payroll and HR all functions
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
- Fluency in the Armenian and Russian languages,
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving skills combined with strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer knowledge; strong excel skills,
- Knowledge of 1C
All interested candidates can share their cv on this mail: email@example.com
Եթե չունեք համապատասխան ինքնակենսագրական, ապա կարող եք դիմել մեր գործընկեր կազմակերպությանը՝ mycv.am