OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liberty Incentive LLC is looking for an English-speaking professional for the position of Incoming or outgoing tour manager.
- Process inquiries/ orders of the clients and the partners according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Responsible for the maintenance of effective communication with the clients, verbally or in writing;
- Complete detailed planning and organize group tours; carry out effective communication with local partners and suppliers;
- Develop travel products according to the provided guidelines and specifications;
- Develop and occasionally update promotional materials, including images, videos and texts;
- Implement researches and studies according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Organize occasional business trips to the meetings with clients and partners in Armenia or abroad;
- Responsible for weekly and project-based reporting to the Manager;
- Implement other minor work-related tasks.
- Strong desire to work in the sphere of incoming or outgoing tourism;
- At least 1 year of experience in a client service sphere; experience in the field of hospitality is highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of English language (excellent business writing and speaking skills);
- Knowledge of Russian, German or French languages will be a plus;
- High degree of self-motivation and an ability to effectively adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Extreme orientation on work quality; extreme punctuality and accuracy in details;
- Good knowledge of computer applications: MS Office and basic Internet technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive/ upgrading
OPENING DATE: 05 April 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 May 2021