Alventis Group, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Junior Financial Analyst (banking sector) position.
Location: remote work
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
• Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditing banks)
• Junior candidates working in the financial sector with focus on banking
• Recent graduates with University degree in finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected to banking)
What are the responsibilities?
• Collect data and perform research on banks in developing countries
• Review financial statements of banks
• Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
• Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected to banking)
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
• Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
• Fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 21, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!