Ideal Person for this Position:
You have knowledge of online marketing, can develop marketing concepts, contents and implement them.
You are willing to learn the insides of an eCommerce business, and can easily adapt to new software and systems.
You have advanced English skills.
You are a results-focused individual who can work on the computer for long hours, and is proficient in using the Microsoft office suite of tools.
You are organized and willing to give value.
A rapidly expanding family-run business requires a Marketing Assistant / eCommerce Assistant to help with the day-to-day tasks involved in running an Amazon eCommerce store.
Everything we do can be learned if you are willing to.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media assets, create concepts, contents and implement online campaigns
- Work in our Amazon seller central accounts, helping us manage the day-to-day activities associated with our Amazon business
- Interact with our buyers and potential buyers
- Manage a suite of tools used for the business operation
- Participate in research and development of new product for our brands
- Create/improve standard operating procedures for all the tasks
Please note some tasks will be repetitive and you need have permanent access to computer with a fast internet connection.
This assignment is remote, will start as part time and will move to full time job depending on your performance.
Rapid Dreams is a family-run business started about 4 years ago. We’ve been working on building a market presence for our 2 current online brands. We are looking into expanding our team to support our growth.
If you are interested in specific position, please send your CV by clicking Apply for job buttom