Ardēan is seeking candidates to fill the position of Marketing Manager Representative.
- Assume management responsibility for all services and activities of the Marketing Department including the media placement.
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of all marketing programs and activities.
- Plan, direct, coordinate all marketing activities related to all events held at the venue.
- Direct and plan promotional projects and coordinate focused marketing programs developed. to enhance overall building and team image and reputation.
- Oversee the development of all facility advertising and marketing materials.
- Update website content, marquee and in-house address systems (including flyers, posters, TV)
- Create collateral materials such as print ads, promotional pieces, posters, schedules, calendars and various ticket brochures from concept to completion.
- Design and manage e-mail campaigns as well as all online/print calendar listings
Implement marketing plans including creation of advertising materials, media buying, promotions.
- Coordinate marketing efforts between promoters, artist management and local media.
- Develop and implement media drop and public relations campaigns.
- Assist in developing new marketing programs and initiatives to maximize ticket sales such as third party partnerships, new media avenues.
- Develop and implement annual marketing goals, objectives, policies and priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or commensurate work experience.
- Strong leadership, work ethic, organizational and computer skills required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and graphic design software, including Adobe Photoshop.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Creative and proactive problem solver.
Apply for job