As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Supporting sales initiatives;
- Developing and implementing marketing plans;
- Promoting Brand awareness through marketing efforts;
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a related field;
- Education in marketing preferred;
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/SMM etc.), market research methods, product promotion, commercial awareness and consumer behavior trends;
Market knowledge is a plus
- Well-organized and detail oriented;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills;
- Must speak fluent Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Corel or a similar program.
- Competitive salary
- Hotel pre-opening experience
- Health Insurance
- Traveling and training opportunities
- 50% discount on F&B at the Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square outlets
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30, 2019
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia and mention the URL of its website - www.repatarmenia.org, thanks.
ABOUT COMPANY: Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square Hotel is the first IHG’s managed hotel in Armenia. It will have 191 rooms, several restaurants, cafes and bars, 475 sq. m of 7 meeting rooms, 1285 sq. m of fitness center and spa, shops, beauty salon, underground parking etc.
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with 17 leading brands; nearly 5,600 hotels in more than 100 countries around the world. Holiday Inn brand opened the doors of its first hotel in 1952 by Kemmons Wilson in Memphis, US and today the Holiday Inn Brand Family is one of the largest hotel brand in the world, with the largest development pipeline. We passionately believe that it’s our people who make us what we are today, and it’s our people who bring to life our purpose of providing True Hospitality for everyone. That means making everyone feel welcome, cared for, recognized and respected, and going the extra mile to create special guest experiences and lasting memories.