Anitex LLC is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develops manufacturing machines by designing on Autocad including everything from mechanical and electrical aspects.
- Assure product quality by designing mechanical & electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Completes projects by designing, testing & implementing mechanical projects
- Able to design machines and implement it on CNC and other related tools.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Make sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Plan and design new production processes
- Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- Use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly those in mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Work with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Autocad , 3D modelling
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- 5 year + experience in CNC , Autocad, Mechanics, Machines, design and implementation
- English and Arabic a plus
or click on Apply for job and send yor CV
Apply for job