Dial Telecommunications is looking for a detail-oriented, attentive and skilled candidate with IT/programming background to fill the position of NOC Engineer. No prior working experience is required, we will provide training on the spot.
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages and provide support,
- Perform network performance monitoring,
- Ensure stable and reliable network services,
- Provide feedback to the various vendors/customers on hardware and software to improve supportability,
- Create and report tickets for events and incidents,
- Identify and resolve customer reported troubles,
- Perform network related procedures, such as routing, switching, load balancing, handling of network tools, etc.,
- Perform provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, monitoring and graphing).
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal,
- Good time management skills,
- Good knowledge of English and Russian,
- Computer literacy, good Excel and Outlook skills,
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage, but is not mandatory,
- IT/Programming background is a must.
DURATION: Permanent, with 2 months of probation period