The incumbent will be responsible for the daily assistance and support of all office operations, for processing and data entry of all customer orders and documentation record keeping and, in general, all record keeping activities.
- Handle customer orders;
- Perform general office duties, such as, answering phones and filing;
- Provide support to ensure effective and efficient office operations;
- Collect and distribute documents and letters from/ to clients/ suppliers;
- Organize the purchase of stationery and office supplies;
- Perform other duties related to the position and administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal abilities;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Strong team-worker;
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV by pressing the APPLY FOR JOB button