- Teaching certificate or Early Childhood certification
- Higher education in Education, English, teaching experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field; work experience in an international environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Armenian;
- Hands on experience with circulation and collection analysis required
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment; handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines;
- Planning preparing and present lessons that carter for the needs of the whole ability range with their class. Teach all areas of the curriculum. Take responsibility for the progress of the students. Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment. Participates in building, department and grade-level curriculum development and assessment projects. Provides an inviting and positive environment. Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area. Working with others to plan and coordinate lessons. Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum. Work requires frequent standing, sitting, walking and light lifting up to 50 pounds (23.5kg). Effective verbal and written communication skills for expressing or exchanging ideas, hearing to perceive information at a normal spoken word level and visual acuity for preparing and analyzing written or computer data. Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
Reports To: Director
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for this position go to https://www.qsi.org/armenia/arm/about-us/employment/ and complete and submit local employment application, current resume and any other documents (e.g. certificates, CV, copies of degrees earned, recommendation letters, etc…) that address the qualification requirements of the position. Applications can be found online at https://www.qsi.org/armenia/arm/about-us/employment/
- WORK HOURS: Full Time: 40 hours per week
- ANNUAL GROSS SALARY: Competitive. 90 Day probation period.
Apply for job