The Open Society Foundations - Armenia is currently seeking applications for the position, program coordinator for the areas of anti-corruption.
This position is under the supervision of the foundation’s
Deputy Director for Programs.
- Conduct research projects in the fields of anti-corruption, transparency and accountability;
- Develop fact-, research-based strategic approaches based on the foundation’s priorities;
- Participate in the implementation of field projects of the foundation;
- Review and evaluate project proposals;
- Manage, grants and projects within the foundation’s programs of anti-corruption, transparency and accountability.
- University degree in Public policy, Law and/or in Human Rights
- A minimum of five years of experience anti-corruption, transparency and accountability development fields in an international organization.
- Clear understanding of the critical anti-corruption challenges and needs in Armenia, of international trends and policies in anti-corruption, transparency and accountability, democracy promotion
- Knowledge of public policy issues related to the reforms undertaken in Armenia, specifically in the field of anti-corruption, transparency and accountability.
- In-depth knowledge of national strategies, legislation, regulations, commitments, obligations related to anti-corruption, transparency, accountability, and relevant international frameworks.
- Strong dedication to the promotion and realization of anti-corruption, transparency and accountability, human rights and democracy in Armenia.
- Experience of working with civil society groups, state institutions and international organizations.
- Experience in undertaking research projects.
- Willingness and capacity to learn new skills and approaches.
- Self-motivation with an ability to set and meet goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
Deadline for the submission of applications (CV and a letter of motivation) is 17:00 p.m., March 19, 2021, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be invited to the interview.