Disperse is a VC-backed artificial intelligence construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to ultimately re-imagine the way building projects are planned, delivered and operated.
We're currently working on some of the largest building projects in London (e.g. Renzo Piano’s Shard Place, Wood Wharf) and have grown from 5 to 26 people over the past year. We have ambitions to expand significantly, which means that we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic talent to join the team.
We move at a high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. Our proudly diverse, international team is based in London, Sarajevo and Yerevan, and has a wealth of experience from construction management to computer vision and robotics.
We are looking for two junior QA engineers to join our team in Yerevan on full-time basis. The opportunity involves working with the wider team on our web-based software solution, which provides a first-of-its-kind solution for reviewing on-site progress. As part of this role, you will be executing, writing and automating test cases, and collaborating closely with the engineering team and users to root cause bugs and to drive resolutions.
Desired start date as soon as possible.
Ask anyone at Disperse what they love most about working here, and they'll probably tell you "it's the people!", "the team, of course", "the people and the Hedwig owls in the offices".
As clichéd as it may sound, we're very proud of the people we have and the close-knit, family culture we've built across London, Sarajevo and Yerevan. Despite the distances, we're united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. We always look out for each other, no matter what. The following should give you a good idea what type of culture you'd be joining:
We encourage proactivity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives. We don't believe in micromanagement. Instead, we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.
We support each other. If a process breaks or if you're struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.
We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn!
Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source. We welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role.
As a QA Junior Engineer, you will:
- Test system releases for possible regressions and errors according to the test plan
- Communicate with the team to understand application functionality and user behavior
- Contribute in the test automation process
- Produce software test processes and plans for all aspects of the system
- Collaborate with the engineering team and users to root cause bugs, feedback around issues and to drive resolutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with modern web-based tools (Jira, Confluence, GSuite,, etc.)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver on schedule
- Intermediate proficiency in English
- Competitive salary
- Open and transparent culture
- Opportunity to join a talented seed-stage startup with proven traction early in its journey
- Regular mentoring and feedback
Please follow the link to apply: https://disperse.workable.com/j/841734DADF