Disperse is a VC-backed artificial intelligence construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to not just be part of the current wave of construction innovation upstarts, but to ultimately reimagine the way building projects are designed, delivered and operated.
We are currently working on some of the largest projects in London and provide a solution that automates progress review and issue detection to instantly identify any problem on-site. We have ambitions to expand significantly in the coming year to build an engine of growth that scales our solution, and that means we are looking for new passionate and proactive top talent to join the team.
We move at a high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership. Our diverse, international team is based in London, Oxford, Sarajevo and Yerevan, and has wealth of experience from construction management to computer vision and robotics.
We are looking for two junior QA engineers to join our team in Yerevan on full-time basis. The opportunity involves working with the wider team on our web-based software solution, which provides a first-of-its-kind solution for reviewing on-site progress. As part of this role, you will be executing, writing and automating test cases, and collaborating closely with the engineering team and users to root cause bugs and to drive resolutions.
Desired start date as soon as possible.
As a QA Junior Engineer, you will:
- Test system releases for possible regressions and errors according to the test plan
- Communicate with the team to understand application functionality and user behavior
- Contribute in the test automation process
- Produce software test processes and plans for all aspects of the system
- Collaborate with the engineering team and users to root cause bugs, feedback around issues and to drive resolutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with modern web-based tools (Jira, Confluence, GSuite,, etc.)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver on schedule
- Intermediate proficiency in English
- Competitive salary
- Open and transparent culture
- Opportunity to join a talented seed-stage startup with proven traction early in its journey
- Regular mentoring and feedback