Hertz is looking for a talented candidate to join our team.
- Provide customers with complete information concerning the car model and its extras;
- Taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental or leasing agreements;
- Give full and competent information to the customers;
- Check out and check in the cars;
- Fill in all necessary documentations;
- Drive the vehicles from airport station to headquarters for technical check and maintenance when needed, etc.;
- Mainly, you may deal with international clients in a polite and competent way;
- Provide a high level of customer service;
- Perform other job-related duties as required;
- Keep the image of "Hertz" brand high.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work at night shifts;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Work experience in international companies and/ or organizations is preferred;
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Availability of a driving license of at least 2 years!!!!
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Bachelor’s degree;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the position title you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail. 0r push on Apply For job