Dial Telecommunications is looking for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill the position of Sales / Account Manager. The Sales / Account Manager will manage existing accounts and also find potential customers, create business cases, negotiate interconnection terms and sign new customers. Interested candidates with no prior working experience, but with excellent knowledge of English and Russian and a knack for sales are also welcome (training will be provided on the spot).
- Carry out day-to-day management of customer accounts,
- Find beneficial sale opportunities and carry them out,
- Look for prospective customers/partners,
- Create business cases and present to potential partners,
- Negotiate interconnection terms,
- Sign new customers/partners.
- Experience in Telecom Sales / Account Management will be considered a huge plus,
- Excellent communication skills, be able to interact with international customers and work with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds,
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian, knowledge of other languages is a plus,
- General computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word),
- Good time management skills,
- Ability to work within a team.
- REMUNERATION: Highly competitive, with satisfactory bonuses from generated revenues.
DURATION: Permanent, with 2 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia; possibility to work from outside Armenia