Help take our online marketing to the next level. Work with the Director of Sales & Marketing to conceive and execute marketing programs to increase customer attraction, conversation and retention through multiple online channels. You can help make a big impact accelerating the already-great growth of SnapEngage.
We are a small, fun, hard-working team, with great work-life balance. Customer-funded and profitable with open book management makes this a truly unique tech company to work at (stable, growing & transparent). Boulder based with an international team based in Berlin.
What you’ll do:
Conceive and execute online marketing programs to increase customer attraction and retention through the following channels:
- Website design and split testing
- Content marketing
- Sales enablement
- Social Media
- Email Marketing, drip, newsletter and campaign emails
- Marketing partnerships
- 4 years online marketing experience in medium size B2B organizations
- Experience in an organization providing a SaaS preferred
- Expert with a Marketing Automation solution, Google Analytics, AdWord, Social media
- Great content copywriter
- Musts: Quick and eager learner, team player, and positive attitude
- Pluses: Experience with Hubspot, HTML and Photoshop
- Work from home part of the week
- ECO Pass for your commute to downtown Boulder
- Work with a fun and supportive close-knit team
- Casual atmosphere
- Yearly team-building trip to exotic locations
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!
- Health, dental, & 401K benefits
- Gain share bonus program