Title: Software Developer
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Application Deadline: December 25, 2018.
Description: We focus on developing highly sophisticated and complex intelligent algorithms to automate business processes for our customers. Primary requirements include hands-on programming experience using C++, Java and/or C#, experience working with different databases, e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, experience with SQL, and analytical thinking. Currently we use C++, but we switch to Java or C# when needed. Developing new software and enhancing/debugging/maintaining existing programs. Mostly working remotely from home but be flexible to work in office environment with peers when needed.
- Collaborate with offshore team members in developing new products
- Enhance existing software to add new features
- Be flexible in using different programming languages and technologies
- Be efficient in using memory and CPU
- Command a good code writing skill using proper naming convention, comments, etc.
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and debugging of the software and database
- Bachelor or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related disciplines
- Working experience with C++, Java, and/or C#
- Understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming and implementation of a proper architecture.
- Working experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL language, experience with complex nested SQL statements
- Knowledge and working experience with different data structures, e.g., trees, queues, lists, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good English is essential to communicate with offshore team members and write documents
- Be flexible in possible USA travel arrangements
- Thorough understanding of algorithm complexity, differences between P, NP, NP-Complete.
- Analyzing algorithm complexity, memory and CPU tradeoff, and optimizing the implementation
- Be familiar with standard well-known algorithms and their complexity
- Be efficient in using memory, writing code, and developing fast algorithms
- Working experience with graphs, networks and related algorithms
- Academic knowledge of optimization algorithms, e.g., Simplex, Newton's algorithms, Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition, etc.
Salary: Highly competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus, and other benefits.
Interview Procedure: Candidates should send their CVs and inquiries by email to email@example.com. Selected candidates will have a formal interview by phone and/or in person.