Disperse is a VC-backed artificial intelligence construction startup focused on improving on-site productivity with the help of computer vision. Our goal is to not just be part of the current wave of construction innovation upstarts, but to ultimately reimagine the way building projects are designed, delivered and operated.
We are currently working on some of the largest projects in London and provide a solution that automates progress review and issue detection to instantly identify any problem on-site. We have ambitions to expand significantly in the coming year to build an engine of growth that scales our solution, and that means we are looking for new passionate and proactive top talent to join the team.
We move at a high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership. Our diverse, international team is based in London, Oxford, Sarajevo and Yerevan, and has wealth of experience from construction management to computer vision and robotics.
Our engineering team is looking for creative engineers to join our team in Yerevan. We are looking for a developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your team members into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
If you have a real passion for building high performance systems that are highly automated, scalable, manageable, and fault tolerant, then you will fit right in. We are looking for engineers with high levels of ownership. If you don't shy away from hard problems, and enjoy delivering value while furthering your technical vision, this position is for you
This is an opportunity to join a highly talented team with proven traction early on in its journey, with competitive salary and equity compensation.
- You will collaborate with the product, computer vision, and the rest of the engineering team in developing our cutting-edge AI solution
- You would be involved in all phases of the service development lifecycle, based on an agile development methodology
- You would lead a broad aspect of design, deployment, and SaaS operations
- You would work in an environment where we foster and encourage innovation
- You will take part in contributing to the end-to-end system architecture
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience in high-performance and distributed applications, cloud software services
- Experience of working in an autonomous team
- Strong skills in Node.js, Python, any modern C-based language, object-oriented development
- Strong skills in any modern C-based language, object-oriented development and design patterns
- Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Open and transparent culture
- Opportunity to join a talented seed-stage startup with proven traction early in its journey
- Equity compensation
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs by pressing Apply For Job. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.