For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With a global workforce of more than 20,000 on all seven continents and in approximately 60 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients.
In countries across the globe, ICITAP and OPDAT develop professional law enforcement and criminal justice institutions that can effectively combat terrorism, terrorism financing, money laundering, economic crime, organized crime, corruption, cybercrime, intellectual property crime, and trafficking in persons and narcotics, among other crimes. In building reliable foreign partners, developing accountable legal institutions, and promoting the rule of law, ICITAP and OPDAT advance U.S. law enforcement goals and national security interests worldwide. In partnership with the Departments of State and Defense and from the U.S. Agency for International Development, OPDAT and ICITAP deliver assistance, which is instrumental – not only in stopping transnational criminal activity before it reaches the United States – but also in combating transnational criminal activity directly impacting the United States through their strong foreign law enforcement relationships, resulting in timely information sharing and case cooperation with foreign law enforcement officials.
The candidate will not work directly for ICITAP or PAE. You will be a subcontractor managed by a labor broker.
- Serve as a local field coordinator of training for donor-assisted training
- Assist in preparation of course materials including the formatting of trainer materials and the administrative problems that may develop in conducting training.
- Support program staff efforts to collect student feedback and other training monitoring systems.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize
-Efficient and organized with good attention to detail
- Strong Time-management skills
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized tasks related to Results Management, including support to design, planning and implementation of program, managing data, reporting
- Computer literacy (good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT)
- One (1) year previous experience as a training assistance or related position (preferably)
How to apply
Application deadline: November 30, 2020
Available for immediate start
Please send your CV in English to ApplicantsforYerevan@gmail.com .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to undergo Intelligence test and then selected for interview.