- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work with designers to match visual design intent
- Strong command of the English language.
- Proven working experience in web architecture design
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Creating layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Familiarity with principles of responsive web design
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MS SQLServer, MySQL), Object Oriented Programming
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills within restricted timelines and budgets
- Strong communication and leadership skills to lead projects
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org email.