The position is open to individuals with near native English and Russian language skills, who are bright, positive, able to lead, tell a story, arouse interest in their audience, and communicate and respond well to groups of people.
Intended Audience: Professionals who have studied tourism, winemaking, or related experience. The individual should also be computer savvy, and able to perform basic communications, social media, and marketing responsibilities.
Job Description: The individual will be responsible for setting up tour groups. The tour involves greeting the groups at Van Ardi winery, telling them its history, giving them a tour of the vineyard and facilities, whilst conveying the winemaking process, from grape to glass. The tour also includes guiding the wine tasting for the guests. (training will be provided) They will also be responsible for updating Van Ardi's website and social media pages with news, events, tours, etc.
- Schedule and book tours
- Conduct tours with a great attitude and energy
- Be able to answer guests' questions
- Be able to maintain the interest of guests
- Assist in the preparation of guests' arrival (setting up tasting area, wine, foods)
- Assist in clean up after guests leave
- Assist in customer purchases of wine
- Marketing activities
- Event coordination (Van Ardi also has events at the winery which the event coordinator will help organize and manage)
- Bachelor's degree in communication, Russian, English, tourism, winemaking, services, theatre, or related fields.
- Fluency in English, Russian, and Armenian
- Bright, friendly and positive attitude
- Awareness in how to communicate and treat people of different cultures
- Knowledge of winemaking highly preferred
- Able to manage tasks without guidance
- Able to improvise
- Having transportation is preferable
- Responsible and caring about the company, its values, and goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please sent us your CV by clicking APPLY FOR JOB , PLEASE INCLUDE a short cover letter stating why you think you are right for this position